学校 班级 姓名 得分
( ) 1. A B. C.
( ) 2. A B. C.
( ) 3. A B. C.
( ) 4. A B. C.
( ) 5. A. B. C.
( ) 6. A. B. C.
( ) 7. A B. C.
( ) 8. A. B. C.
( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
( ) ( ) ( ) ( )
( ) 1.A.He reads a magazine. B. He is reading a magazine. C. He likes reading magazines.
( ) 2. A. I have some candles. B. We need some candles. C. They need some candles.
( ) 3. A. Yes, I do. B. Yes, I like. C. No, I like swimming.
( ) 4. A. We like playing with yo-yos. B. We are playing with yo-yos.
C. We can play with yo-yos.
( ) 1. Liu Tao’s rubber is .
A. a triangle B. a circle C. a square
( ) 2. The children need for their party.
A. a tent and some flowers B. some candles and a vase C. some flowers and a vase
( ) 3. David is in the playground.
A. riding a bike B. flying a kite C. flying a model plane
( ) 4. There are under the table.
A. two dogs B. two toys C. two dolls
( ) 5. Helen .
A. can swim B. can play the violin C. can’t play the violin
( ) 6. Wang Bing .
A. is sweeping the floor B. is doing housework at home C. is not free today
( ) 1．A. music B. English C. art D. draw
( ) 2．A. skate B. skiing C. ride D. listen
( ) 3．A. diamond B. rectangle C. triangle D. ball
( ) 4．A. duck B. monkey C. animal D. chicken
( ) 5．A. towel B. blanket C. toilet D. stove
1. What shape is the ? It’s a circle.
2. is the first ________ of a week(星期).
3. Boys and girls. Now let’s together .
4. Look! There are two dogs the table.
5. —Can you _______ the violin ?
—No，but I can ________ English songs .
6. We want to buy a mask and a
chicken for our Halloween party.
( ) 1. Please come and help me ________ my Maths.
A. for B. with C. to
( ) 2. I’m very thirsty. But there ________ any water in the glass.
A. isn’t B. is C. aren’t
( ) 3. —Are there ________ swings in the garden?
—Yes, there are.
A. some B. any C. one
( ) 4. Please come and _______ us how to make a card.
A. show B. make C. say
( ) 5. She’s ________ a picture in the classroom.
A. writing B. drawing C. looking
( ) 6. What is Miss Li doing? She _______ .
A. is having a lesson B. likes writing books C. is in the playground.
( ) 7. —________ are they playing?
—They’re playing in the playground.
A. What B. Where C. Who
( ) 8. — We need some lanterns for the Halloween party.
A. pumpkin B. apple C. pear
( ) 9. －What are you doing ,Wang Bing?
－I’m ________ my book. I can’t find it.
A. looking at B. looking for C. looking
( ) 10. Jim ________ a toy car. Jim’s parents ________ two cars.
A. have; has B. have; have C. has; have
1. There ________ (is, are) a new building in our school.
- A: What can you ________( do, doing)?
B: I can (make, making)model planes.
- A: What ________ ( do, does) she have?
B: She ______ ( have, has) a stove and a telescope.
4. Look, the boys are _________ ( run, running) in the playground.
5. A: Do you like (skating, skate)?
B: Yes, I do.
- A: How many ________ (card, cards) can you see?
( ) 1. Do you like horses? A. Yes, they are.
( ) 2. Are there any toilets in the building? B. No, he is reading a picture book.
( ) 3. Can you ride bikes? C. There are some eggs.
( ) 4. I can put an egg on my head. D. Yes, there are three.
( ) 5. What’s on the plate? E. Yes, we can.
( ) 6.How many triangles can you see? F. Yes, I like them very much.
( ) 7. Is your brother playing with a yo-yo？ G. Fifty-eight yuan.
( ) 8. Listen to the music now. H. I can see six.
( ) 9. How much are these lanterns? I. OK.
( )10.Are they having a Music lesson? J. Are you sure？
running after, looks good, after school , Don’t forget ,
don’t work, how to make, Here ‘s your change, live in,
- I Nanjing with my father and mother.
- My parents on Sundays and Saturdays.
- We often play basketball with my friend .
- I don’t know a New Year card.
- – .
– Thank you very much.
6. The cake in the box . I want to taste(品尝)them.
7. Look! The dog is the mouse.
8. to copy the new words in your notebook.
1. A：Are there any bananas in the plate?
A： bananas are there?
B：There are .
2. A: are the students?
B: They’re in the reading room.
A: What are they doing ?
B: Nancy and Su Yang are books. Gao Shan is
A: How about Helen?
B: She is computer games .
A: Let’s go and find them.
It’s Helen’ s birthday(生日) today. All her friends are at her home. They brought(带)a lot of things for their party. They are showing their things to each other.
Nancy: What’s in your hand, Yang Ling?
Yang Ling: It’s a tin of chicken. Do you like it?
Nancy: Yes, I like it very much. I have a box of chocolates, too.
Yang Ling: Great! Where is Liu Tao?
Nancy: He is sitting on the sofa. He has a Walkman and he is listening to music there.
Yang Ling: Look! Wang Bing is coming. There are some fruit in his hand.
Nancy: I see. Miss Li is coming, too.
Yang Ling: What does she have?
Nancy: Let’s go and have a look. Wow! A nice birthday cake and a birthday card ! Can we have a look?
Miss Li: Sure. It’s a nice cake and there are some sweets on it. Boys and girls. It’s time to have the cake. Let’s sing the song‘Happy Birthday’together now.
All: Good idea.
Nancy Yang Ling Liu Tao Wang Bing Miss Li
1 Is it Helen’s birthday today?
2. What are they doing?
3. Where is Liu Tao?
4. Is Liu Tao watching TV on the sofa?
5. Are there any sweets on the cake?
1. This is a map of the world.
2. They want to buy a nice telescope for their trip.
3. We can see a large building near the park.
4. All the students like playing on the swing.
5. Su Hai is sweeping the floor in the classroom.
6. Look! The mouse is in the cat’s mouth.
7. Shall we start our English lesson now?
8. The towel over there is a rectangle.
1. Su Hai and Su Yang are doing housework at home.
2. Mr Green and his students are having a Music lesson.
3. Ben and his family are buying things for a Halloween party.
4. The milk and the fish in the fridge are for the boy.
5. There is a swing on the playground of our school.
6. My sister likes reading magazines on Saturdays and Sundays.
7. There is a lovely dog in a big basket.
8. Wang Bing can play the guitar very well.
1. What is your father doing ?
2. What do they need?
3. Do you like swimming?
4. What can you play?
1. A: What shape is your rubber, Liu Tao?
B: It’s a triangle.
2. A: What do you need for your party, boys and girls?
B: We need a vase and some flowers.
3. A: Where are David and Mike？
B: They are in the playground. David is flying a kite. Mike is flying a model plane.
4. A: What’s that under the table?
B: There’re two lovely dogs.
5. A: Can you swim, Helen？
B: No, I can’t, but I can play the violin.
6. A: Hi，Wang Bing. Are you free today？
B: No. I’m doing my homework.
1. B 2. C 3. A 4. A 5. A 6. A 7. B 8. C
2 4 3 8 6 7 1 5
1. B 2. C 3. A 4. C
1. A 2.C 3. B 4. A 5.B 6.C
1. D 2. B 3. D 4. C 5. C
1. sun, 2.day, 3.dance, 4. under, 5. play, sing, 6. pig, tin, of,
1. B 2.A 3.B 4.A 5.B 6.A 7.B 8. A 9.B 10.C
1.is, 2.do, make, 3. does, has, 4.running, 5.skating, 6. cards
1. F 2.D 3.E 4. J 5.C 6. H 7. B 8.I 9. G 10. A
1. live in, 2. don’t work, 3. after school , 4. how to make,
5. Here ‘s your change, 6. looks good, 7. running after, 8. Don’t forget ,
1. there, are, How, many, five,
2. Where, reading, reading, newspaper, playing,
Nancy Yang Ling Liu Tao Wang Bing Miss Li
1. Yes, it is.
2. They are showing their things to each other.
3. He’s sitting on the sofa.
4. No, he isn’t.
5. Yes, there are.